- This involves clearing and disposing of all debris, including construction materials, dust, and other waste.
- Post-construction window cleaning typically involves removing any adhesive residue, dust, and debris from the glass.
- After construction, floors are often covered in dust, debris, and other materials. Post-construction floor cleaning can include sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and polishing.
- Walls often have scuffs, marks, and other blemishes after construction. Post-construction wall cleaning can involve wiping down walls, removing scuff marks, and patching holes.
- Post-construction ceiling cleaning can involve removing dust and debris from ceilings, cleaning vents, and removing any marks or stains.
- After construction, it’s important to ensure that the space is thoroughly sanitized. This can involve disinfecting surfaces and removing any hazardous materials or chemicals.
- Post-construction exterior cleaning can involve cleaning gutters, removing debris, power washing surfaces, and ensuring the property is presentable.
Fixture and Appliance Cleaning
- After construction, fixtures and appliances may have dust and debris buildup. Post-construction fixture and appliance cleaning involves wiping down and polishing these items.
- Restrooms are often used during construction and can accumulate dust, debris, and other materials. Post-construction restroom cleaning involves thorough sanitization and cleaning of all fixtures and surfaces.